Travelodge Hotel Sydney
Close to Museum Station
24 hour Reception
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 11am
- 24 Hour Reception
- Dry Cleaning (fees apply)
- Business Services (fees apply)
- Laundry – On-site (coin operated)
- Wake Up Calls
- 100% Non-Smoking Hotel
- Safety Deposit Box (in-room)
- Luggage Storage Facilities
- Car Rental (fees apply)
- Airport Shuttle (fees apply)
- Mail Services
- Doctor On Call
- Free WiFi
- Off-site: $28 per car, per 24 hours (single entry only). Car park has limited opening hours.
- Breakfast only
- Monday – Friday 6.30am-9.30am
- Weekend & Public Holiday 7.00am-10.00am
- Wheelchair Accessible Accommodation
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Areas
- American Express
- Diners Club
Hyde Park is Australia’s oldest park. It’s also one of the most well-known.
CHINESE GARDEN OF FRIENDSHIP
Feel the sun on your face in your own secret garden in the Chinese Garden of Friendship.
QUEEN VICTORIA BUILDING
The Queen Victoria Building, now affectionately known as the QVB, was designed by George McRae and completed in 1898, replacing the original Sydney markets on the site.
The tallest building in Sydney with one of the most impressive views from the Skywalk deck.
Shop, eat, see theatre, and play in the parks and playground of this vibrant precinct.
Storehouse is a social place for people to eat, relax, meet or just switch off. Offering excellent coffee, delicious share plates, fantastic salads and sandwiches and a great wine list.
Brunch and cold-drip coffee in a snug, playful cafe with a green-tiled counter and raw-brick walls.
Inspired by the communal eating philosophy of the Asian table, the menu is made up of dishes created for sharing.
A vibrant bar with unique offerings. Cocktails, whiskey and burgers in a cool bar with exposed ceilings, wood crates and a mezzanine.
The Clock Hotel is a laid-back and eclectic pub.
Chefs Gallery is a multi-award winning Chinese restaurant and dining experience.