Travelodge Resort Darwin
In the heart of Darwin
Relaxed resort atmosphere
Outdoor Pool & Bar
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 11am
- 24 Hour Reception
- Dry Cleaning (fees apply)
- Business Services (fees apply)
- Laundry – On-site (coin operated)
- Wake Up Calls
- 100% Non-Smoking Hotel
- Safety Deposit Box (at reception)
- Luggage Storage Facilities
- Car Rental (fees apply)
- Airport Shuttle (fees apply)
- Mail Services
- Vending Machines
- Conference Facilities
- Free unlimited hi-speed WiFi at 1mbps speed for up to four devices per room. Higher speed upgrade option for unlimited devices available at $9.95 per day
- Limited on-site parking – free for guests
- Off-site (fees apply)
- Restaurant – Breakfast & dinner
- Room Service – 5.30-9.30pm
- Outdoor Pool
- BBQ Area
- Wheelchair Accessible Accommodation
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Areas
- American Express
- Diners Club
Step into the cage of death and be surrounded by large saltwater crocs, as they swim around you.
DARWIN WATERFRONT PRECINCT
25 hectares of space to play in the sunshine or dine by the water including the entertaining Wavepool
MINDIL BEACH MARKETS
One of Australia’s most iconic markets with stalls selling fresh and packaged local produce on Thursday and Sunday evenings. (Seasonal - May to October)
CULLEN BAY MARINA
Home to over 250 boats and some of the finest dining experiences that Darwin has to offer.
CASUARINA SHOPPING CENTRE
This central assortment of stores and food court restaurants can fulfil any shopping need from fashion to groceries.
Some of the largest and rarest reptiles in Australia live here, and you can come face to face with them all.
KAKADU NATIONAL PARK
Marvel at rock galleries and native flora and fauna in this park that is so full of wonder, it must be seen to be believed.
Relax and dine in an idyllic setting, located in Travelodge Mirambeena Resort. Open for breakfast, dinner and drinks with an exceptional a-la-carte menu and range of cocktails on offer.
The Vue is a contemporary bistro, buffet and bar offering a totally unique interactive dining experience.
SEAFOOD ON CULLEN
All-you-can-eat seafood buffet restaurant with modern decor, large windows and a casual vibe.
EAT AT MARTIN'S
Relaxed, colourful cafe offering diverse vegetarian meals, with gluten-free and vegan options.
A relaxed, outdoor restaurant with real Italian flair. Soak up the traditional family vibe as you delight in home-made garlic bread, perfect pasta and delicious pizza.
Events and Conferences
- Five versatile conference rooms with a maximum capacity of up to 200 people (theatre style)
- Affordable catering and accommodation packages are available