Travelodge Hotel Blacktown Sydney
Next to Blacktown Workers Sports Club
Easy access to M4 Motorway
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 11am
- 24 Hour Reception
- Express Check-out
- Dry Cleaning (fees apply)
- Business Services (fees apply)
- Laundry – On-site (coin operated)
- Babysitting Service (fees apply)
- Wake Up Calls
- 100% Non-Smoking Hotel
- Luggage Storage Facilities
- Car Rental (fees apply)
- Airport Shuttle (fees apply)
- Mail Services
- Doctor On Call (fees apply)
- Conference Facilities
- Free unlimited hi-speed WiFi at 1mbps speed for up to four devices per room. Higher speed upgrade option for unlimited devices available at $9.95 per day
- On-site: outdoor parking, free to guests
- Restaurant – Breakfast Only
- Blacktown Workers Sports Club – Grange Buffet & Sports Café
- Restaurant Charge Back Facility (at selected local restaurants)
- Outdoor Area
- Wheelchair Accessible Accommodation
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Areas
- American Express
- Diners Club
BLACKTOWN WORKERS CLUB
Featuring restaurants, sporting and health facilities, event and conference facilities, it is the entertainment and leisure capital of Western Sydney.
SKYLINE DRIVE IN
Modern chain showing mainstream and independent movies, plus international opera, music and ballet.
WET 'N' WILD SYDNEY
Opened in the summer of 2014 with over 40 slides and attractions including adrenalin pumping action on some of the tallest and fastest water rides in the world.
SYDNEY MOTORSPORT PARK
This motorsport park is an international raceway that hosts both car and motorcycle events.
FEATHERDALE WILDLIFE PARK
A great place to come face to face with some of Australia’s cuddliest and most iconic animals.
Home to some of the oldest properties in Australia, this picturesque region is rich in history.
These iconic ranges offer great views, restaurants, vineyards and many other sites of interest.
ROYAL CRICKETERS ARMS
First licensed in 1880 this Historic Roadside Inn is still catering for the local industries and residents as it did over 100 years ago.
LONE STAR RIB HOUSE
Mosey on down to Lone Star Rib House to be treated to dose of good ol’ fashioned hospitality, where the smiles are as wide as the sky and the flavours are bigger than Texas.
Family-friendly buffet with varied options including international meals, a salad bar and a carvery.
ON FOUR: WESTPOINT
On Four is the home of entertainment and dining in Sydney’s Greater West! With restaurants, Hoyts Cinemas, AMF Bowling and high profile entertainment on stage, there’s plenty of fun for the whole family!
LILYS RESTAURANT, BAR & FUNCTION CENTRE
Fancy high teas, wood-fired pizzas and Italian dishes, served on white tablecloths in an ample room.
Events and Conferences
- Located next to the Blacktown Workers Sports Club in a thriving Western Sydney business district, close to the Eastern Creek Raceway
- Catering for small meetings and functions for up to 15 people