Travelodge Hotel Auckland Wynyard Quarter
In the heart of Auckland
Walk to top attractions
24 hour Reception
View Overlooking Auckland Harbour
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 11am
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wake Up Calls
- 100% Non-Smoking Hotel
- Luggage Storage Facilities
- Dry Cleaning (fees apply)
- Business Services (fees apply)
- Free unlimited hi-speed WiFi at 2 mbps speed for up to four devices per room. Higher speed upgrade option for unlimited devices available at $9.95 per day
- On-site parking available at NZ$45 per day (from 2pm – 11am following day). Parking is subject to availability on arrival.
- Wheelchair Accessible Accommodation
- American Express
- Diners Club
The tallest freestanding structure in the Southern Hemisphere with exciting hub of adrenaline activities, superb dining and breath-taking views
AUCKAND WAR MEMORIAL MUSEUM
is one of New Zealand's most important museums and war memorials. Its collections concentrate on New Zealand history, natural history, and military history.
New Zealand Maritime Museum
Museum exploring the country's seafaring history through exhibits & sailing trips on replica ships.
The main public space of the Britomart precinct, It has been the focus of many public and private events including music gigs, open air cinema screenings, family activities and functions.
Spark Arena is a multipurpose arena in Auckland, New Zealand. Named for sponsor Spark New Zealand, the venue is located at Quay Park, Parnell, very close to Britomart Transport Centre and The Strand Station
Indoor-outdoor eatery with a vibrant, retro-chic atmosphere featuring modern takes on Italian food.
Feriza’s Kitchen, bar and gozleme is the culmination of brother and sister team Alex and Feriza Isik's 20 plus years creating Ottoman dishes together, inspired by the dishes they learnt to cook from their grandmothers cookbook.
Relaxed restaurant serving locally sourced Southern European mains & tapas in a traditional space.